Sun Ultra 30 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Ultra 30. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Ultra 30 Workstation Overview
- 250- or 300-MHz UltraSPARC-II
- Memory management
- MMU with 64 I-TLB entries and 64 D-TLB entries, 8192 hardware-supported contexts
- Cache memory
- 16-KB data and 16-KB instruction on chip
1 or 2-MB external
- Capacities 16 DIMM module slots
- Memory type
- 60-ns memory modules
Install SIMMs in sets of four. 16-, 32-, 64-, and 128-MB DIMM expansion
2 GB total memory capacity
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45) or one MII for external transceiver connection
- Keyboard and mouse
- One standard keyboard/mouse port (mini DIN-8)
- One Centronics-compatible parallel port (DB25); ECP mode capable
- Four full-size PCI slots compliant with PCI specification version 2.1:
Three slots operating at 33-MHz, 32- or 64-bit data bus width, 5 volt;
One slot operating at 33- or 66-MHz, 32- or 64-bit data bus width, 3.3 volt
- One 40-MB/sec, 68-pin, UltraSCSI (SCSI-3) (synchronous)
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (DB25)
- UPA graphics slot
- Two UPA graphics slots supporting up to two Creator3D or Elite3D m3, or one Elite3D m6 and one Creator3D or Elite3D m3 or Expert3D
Internal Mass Storage
- Up to two 3.5-x 1-in or x 1.6-in. disks; 2.1-GB, 4.2-GB, or 9.1-GB
- Optional 3.5-in. MS-DOS/IBM compatible (720 KB, 1.2 MB, 1.44 MB formatted)
- SunCD 4x, 12x, or 32x 644-MB SCSI CD-ROM
20- to 40-GB 4mm DDS-4
12- to 24-GB 4mm DDS-3
7- to 14-GB 8mm
4- to 8-GB 4mm DDS-2
4- to 8-GB 1/4" SLR
- AC power
- 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 4 A(max), 0.4 KVA
- Input power
- 300 W
- Heat output
- 590 BTU/hr
- Operating: 10° C to 40° C (50° F to 104° F) without tape drive; 10° C to 35° C (50° F to 95° F) with tape drive
Nonoperating: -20° C to 60° C ( -4° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 5% to 93% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 6.1 bels
Idling: 5.9 bels
- Operating: 0.2G, 5 to 500 to 5 Hz (5 sweeps), 3 perpendicular axes
Nonoperating: 1.0G, 5 to 500 to 5 Hz (5 sweeps), 3 perpendicular axes
- Operating: 5.0G, 11 milliseconds, half sine pulse
Nonoperating: 30G peak, 11 milliseconds, half sine pulse
- Number of cords
- 45.0 cm (17.7 in.)
- 19.0 cm (7.5 in.)
- 49.8 cm (19.6 in.)
- 17.6 kg (38.8 lb.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Ultra 30 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Ultra 30 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Ultra 30.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.