Sun Storedge S1 Array
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun S1. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Storedge S1 Array Overview
- Carrier features
- Supports 19-in, 23-in, 24-in, and 600-mm
Flame-resistent, fireproof metal enclosure
NEBS Level-3 Certified
- Status and sensors
- Device and drive status information accessible from host server
Front and rear LEDs for system and drive status
- LVD/SE (160/40 MB/s) SCSI
- Standard ANSI (X3.131-1994, X3.277-1996, SPI-3X3.252)
Maximum cable length 12 meters for LVD and 3 meters for SE SCSI
Direct connect to host on-board SCSI port with no host adapter
- Form factor
- 3.5-inch low-profile, LVD
- Supported drives
- 73 GB, 146 GB, 10,000 rpm
- Netra T1 AC200/DC200
Netra t 1120/1125
Netra t 1400/1405
Netra ct 400/800
Sun Fire 280R
Sun Fire 15K
- Up to 438 GB capacity
- AC Power
- 100-240 V AC, single-phase (47-63 Hz)
- DC Power
- -48/-60 V DC
- Input current
- Less than 2 A at 100V AC (150 W)
Less than 4 A at -40V AC (150 W)
- Operating temperature
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F), 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing (not to exceed 0.024 kg water/kg of dry air)
- Short-term operating temperature
- -5° C to 55° C (23° F to 131° F), 5% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing (not to exceed 0.024 kg water/kg of dry air)
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F), 90% maximum relative humidity, noncondensing
- Acoustic noise
- Less than 60dBa (GR-63-CORE Test Method)
- Meets GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk zone 4
- Heat output
- 150 W, 512 BTUs/hr
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950, EN60950, IEC950 CB Scheme with all country deviations
- EN55022/CISPR22 Class B, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Class B, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN 300 386 V1.2.1 (2000-03) - Telecom Center Only
- EN55024, EN 300 386 V1.2.1 (2000-03) - Telecom Center Only
- NEBS GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE, SR-3580 Level-3
- Regulatory Markings
- CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, BSMI, EK, UL/cUL, TUV-GS
- NEBS Level-3
- Tier 1
- Web caching
Domain name device
Incremental storage for horizontal scaling
- Tier 2
- Boot device
Incremental storage for application servers
- Tier 3
- Redundant boot device
- 44 mm (1.73 in.)
- 436 mm (17.16 in.)
- 450 mm (17.71 in.)
- Weight (with drives)
- 8.8 kg (19.4 lb.)
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Storedge S1 Array is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun S1 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun S1.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.