Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 Overview
- 6 or 8 core, 1.0 GHz UltraSPARC T1 processor
- SPARC V9 architecture, ECC Protected
- Cache per processor
- 16 KB instruction, 8 KB primary data cache, 3 MB integrated L2
- Main Memory
- Eight DIMM slots, DDR2 with DRAM Sparing, ECC registered DIMMs, system maximum of 32 GB; support for 1 GB, 2 GB and 4 GB DIMMs
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- One DB-9 serial port
- One PCI-Express (PCI-E) slot compliant with PCI-E specification Revision 1.0a (supports x1, x4, and x8 cards)
- Advanced Lights Out Management
Management system controller with RJ45 serial and 10/100 Mb/sec. Ethernet ports
- Internal disk
- One 160 GB 3.5", 7K RPM SATA drive or two 73 or 146 GB 2.5", 10K RPM SAS drives
Internal hardware RAID 0 (striping) and RAID 1 (mirroring) supported
- External Disk
- Sun StorageTek 3511 array
Sun StorageTek 3510 array
Sun StorageTek 6120 array
Sun StorageTek 6130 array
Sun StorageTek 6140 array
Sun StorageTek 6540 array
Sun StorageTek 6920 system
Sun StorageTek 9910 array
Sun StorageTek 9960 array
Sun StorageTek 9970 array
Sun StorageTek 9985 array
Sun StorageTek 9980 array
Sun StorageTek 9990 array
- External Tape
- Sun StorageTek C4 Tape library
Sun StorageTek L25 Tape library
Sun StorageTek L180 Tape library
Sun StorageTek L500 Tape library
Mass Storage and Media
- Power Supply
- One 300W power supply
- Maximum Operating Input Power
- Typical Operating Power
- AC Power
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz (2.2A @ 100 to 120 VAC, 1.1A @ 200 to 240 VAC)
- Operating Temperature
- Sea level to 900 m (3,000 ft) 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Above 900 m (3,000 ft) Decrease maximum temperature as altitude increases, 1°C/300 m (1.6°F/1,000 ft)
- Operating Humidity
- 10 to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Nonoperating Temperature
- -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Nonoperating Humidity
- 93% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating Altitude
- Up to 3,048 m (10,000 ft)
- Declared Acoustic
- Operating/Idling acoustic noise 7.7B (LwAd, 1B=10 dB)
66 dB (LpAm, bystander positions)
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Product Safety
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1, 2, CFR21 part 1040, CNS14336, GB 4943
- EN55022 Class A, 47 CFR 15B Class A, ICES Class A, VCCI Class A, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A, KSC 5858 Class A, GB 9254 Class A, EN61000-3-2, GB 17625.1, EN61000-3-3
- EN55024, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 61000-4-11
- CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, Markings VCCI, GOST-R, BSMI, MIC, UL/cUL, UL/S-mark
- 43 mm (1.75 inches); 1 rack unit
- 425 mm (16.7 inches)
- 467 mm (18.4 inches)
- 9.3 kg (20.5 lbs); without PCI-E card and rack-mounts
10.9kg (24 lbs); with slide rails
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.