Sun Sparc 10 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sparc 10. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Sparc 10 Workstation Overview
- Operating Voltage Range
- 100 – 240 Vac
- Maximum Input Current
- Maximum Input Power
- Maximum Input Volt- Amperes
- 406 BTU
- Operating Frequency Range
- 47 – 63 Hz
Power Input Requirements
- Operating Environment:
- between 0 to 40 degrees C (32 and 104 degrees F)
- 5 to 95% relative humidity
- 70.1 kPa (3 km or 9,843 ft equivalent))
- 0.25G peak all axes, 1 sweep at 1 octave/min., 5-500-5 Hz 10 minute dwell at a maximum of 4 resonant frequencies
- 5G half sine 11 msec, 10 impacts each on all 6 surfaces, 0.343 m/sec velocity change
- Acoustic noise
- 5.1 bels (<28 degrees C or 82.4 degrees F environment)
- Idle Acoustic Noise
- 5.0 bels (<28 degrees C or 82.4 degrees F environment (per declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296)
- Non-Operating Environment:
- between –40 to 75 degrees C or –40 to 167 degrees F)
- 95% relative humidity
- 19.3 kPa (12 km or 39,370 ft)
- 1.0G peak all axes, 12 mm peak-peak, 1 sweep at 1 octave/min. 5- 500-5 Hz 10m minute dwell at a maximum of 4 resonant frequencies
- 3.5 m/sec velocity change, 3 msec max. pulse duration, 3 impacts
each on all 6 surfaces
- Handling drops
- 1 rotational flat drop each edge, 1 rotational edge drop each edge 80 mm drop height, 40 mm block height
- Mechanical Connections
- 100 inserts per connector, 100 opening/closing of top cover, 100 on/ off operations of each switch
- System Unit: 2.8 in (71 mm)
Keyboard, Type 5: 1.7 in (44 mm)
Mouse: 2.0 in (50 mm)
- System Unit: 16 in (409 mm)
Keyboard, Type 5: 20.1 in (510 mm)
Mouse: 4.0 in (100 mm)
- System Unit: 16.0 in (409 mm)
Keyboard, Type 5: 7.2 in (182 mm)
Mouse: 3.0 in (80 mm)
- Net Weight
- System Unit: 25 lb (11 kg)
Keyboard, Type 5: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
Mouse: 3 lb (14 kg)
- Product Safety
- UL 1950
CSA C22.2 No. 950
- FCC Class B
VDE Class B
DOC Class B
VCCI Class 2
- German Federal
Republic ZH 1/618
- X-Ray Emissions
- DHHS, PTB
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Sparc 10 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sparc 10 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sparc 10.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.