Sun Netra T 1400 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra T 1400 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra T 1400 Server Overview
- Fits into 19-, 23-, 24-in., 600-mm racks (requires mounting kit,19-in.flanges supplied with product, others available as options)
- Up to four
- 440-MHz, 64-bit, UltraSPARC II
- Cache memory
- 16 KB data and 16 KB instruction on chip
Secondary: 4 MB external (per CPU module)
- Total of 16 DIMM memory slots available
Up to 4 GB (DIMMS must be installed in sets of four)
- Alarm card
- One alarm port (DB15) with relay connections for for Ethernet, ATM, and serial I/O One RS-232/RS-423 asynchronous LOM port (RJ-45)
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) shielded twisted-pair port (RJ-45)
- Keyboard and mouse
- One standard keyboard/mouse port (mini DIN-8 ) (this is not an NEBS compliant port)
- One Centronics-compatible parallel port (DB25); ECP mode capable
- Four full-size PCI 2.1 compliant slots:
Slot 1: 64-bit, 33- or 66-MHz, 5.0/3.3 V
Slots 2 & 3: 32- or 64-bit, 33-MHz, 5.0/3.3 V
Slot 4: 32-bit, 33-MHz, 5.0/3.3 V
- One 40-MB/sec, 68-pin, UltraSCSI (SCSI-3) port
- Two RS-232/RS-423 asynchronous/synchronous serial ports (DB25)
- 40-MB/sec.Ultra SCSI
- Up to four 18-or 36-GB disks
- Optional SunCD 32
Optional 10X-speed DVD-ROM, equivalent to 40X-speed CD-ROM
- Optional 12-to 24-GB DDS3, 4 mm
Internal Mass Storage
- AC power (Netra t 1405)
- Three (n +1 redundant) AC power supplies 100/240 V AC nominal,330 W,dual input
- DC power (Netra t 1400)
- Three (n +1 redundant) DC power supplies 48/60 V DC nominal,330 W,dual input
- AC input
- 90 - 264 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 4 A, 0.4 KVA
- DC input
- -48 to -60 VDC, 10 A @ -48 VDC, 12 A @ -60 VDC
- Heat output
- 2254 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F)
Operating (short term): -5° C to 55° C (23° F to 131° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Operating: 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: -300 m to 3000 m (-1000 ft. to 10,000 ft.)
Nonoperating: -300 m to 12,000 m (-1000 ft. to 40,000 ft.)
- ETS 300-19-2-3
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: less than 60dBA
Idling: less than 60dBA
- Meets GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk zone 4 Meets ETS 300-19-2-3, A1 operating requirements
- Number of cords
- *Short term is defined as no more than 96 hours duration at extremes and at elevations less than 1800m.
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950/CSA C22.2 No.950, EN 60950 (73/23/EEC), IEC 950
- CFR Title 47 FCC Part 15, EN 55022 (89/336/EEC), (EN61000-3-2, Netra t 1405 only), Low Voltage Directive (73/23/EEC), CE Mark (93/68/EEC)
- Directive (73/23/EEC), CE Mark (93/68/EEC)
- Safety: cULus Mark, GS Mark (Netra t 1405 only), CE Mark, Bauart Mark (Netra t 1400 only) EMC CE Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC authorized Class A
- 26.4 cm (10.4 in./6U)
- 43.18 cm (17 in.)
- 50.47 cm (19.9 in.)
- 37 kg (81.8 lbs.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra T 1400 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra T 1400 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra T 1400 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.