Sun Netra 210 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra 210 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra 210 Server Overview
- One or two 1.3 UltraSPARC IIIi processors
- 64-bit, four-way Superscaler SPARC V9
- 64-KB data, 32-KB instruction, and 1-MB integrated L2
- Main memory
- Four DIMM slots per processor, DDR PC2100 or faster registered ECC. System configuration from 1 GB to 8 GB
- Four 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- Network Management
- One 10 Base-T Ethernet
- One TIA/EIA-232-F (RJ45) port One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous (DB9) port
- SCSI/USB: One Ultra160 SCSI multimode (SE/LVD). Two OHCI 1.0-compliant interfaces, supporting dual speeds of 1.2- and 1.5-Mbits/sec. each
- One internal PCI 2.2-compliant expansion slot: One 64-bit, 33/66-MHz 3.3 V full-length
- Four, dry-contact alarms (critical, major, minor, and user)
- System Configuration reader and card
- Front-accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including host ID, MAC address, NVRAM
- Internal disk
- Up to two hot-swap, 73/146GB SAS, 10K-RPM disks
- Internal DVD
- Optional slim-line DVD+/- RW
- External disk
- Sun StorEdge 3000 Series, Sun StorEdge 6000 Series and 9900 Series (optional)
- External tape
- (LTO 2 and SDLT 320 versions): Sun StorEdge L25 and Sun StorEdge L100 and L180 (optional)
Mass Storage and Media
- AC power
- Typical system input power: 235 to 355 watts depending on configuration.
Maximum Input Power (AC version): 460W (100VAC @ 4.6A)
Maximum Output Power (AC version): 320W
Maximum Power consumption: 1570 BTU/hr
Typical Power consumption: 1200 BTU/hr
Power Inputs: Single AC power input
- Power supply
- Dual DC power inputs, with typical system input power at 200-300 W, depending on configuration— maximum power input is 400 W, maximum power output is 320 W. Typical power consumption is 1,365 BTU/hr., maximum power consumption is 1,025 BTU/hr.
- -40 V to -75 V DC (range), single or dual power sources -48 V or -60 V DC (nominal)
- Operating temperature
- Long-term: 5-40 deg. C (41-104 deg. F), 5-85 percent RH noncondensing. Short-term: -5 to 55° C (23-131° F), 5-90 percent relative humidity noncondensing, but not exceeding 0.24 kg./water/kg. Dry air (0.053 lbs. water/2.205 lbs. dry air)
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F), up to 93 percent relative humidity, noncondensing, 38° C (100.4° F) max. wet bulb
- Operating: -400m to 3,000m [-1,300 ft. to 9,850 ft.] Nonoperating: -400m to 12,000m [-1,300 ft. to 39,000 ft.]
- Acoustic noise
- Declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296—operating, 7.0 B; idling, 7.0 B. Meets ETSI EN 300-019-2-1, 2, 3, Table 3.1 and 3.1E. Except –5° C cold start, condensing humidity, and rain. Meets Seismic GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake Zone 4.
- Regulatory Agency Certifications
- Product categories: Information technology, telecommunications network equipment.
Safety certifications: cULus, TUV GS, CB scheme with all national differences CE, CCC, GOST R, S-MARK.
EMC certifications: Class A FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, MIC, CCC, GOST.
Telecommunications (DC only): Telecordia SR 3580 NEBS Level 3.
Regulatory Agency Certifications
- 43.6mm (1.72 in.), 1 RU
- 425mm (16.3 in.), not including bezel, 442mm (17.4 in.), including bezel
- 493mm (19.4 in.) to rear connectors
- 9.8 kg. (21.6 lb.) fully configured with DVD and rackmount kit, not including PCI card
- Enclosure fits into a standard 19-inch-wide rack. Rack kit includes: 19-inch four-post slide and two-post hard mount. Additional rack kits available: 24-inch four-post slide, and 24-inch two-post hard mount.
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra 210 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra 210 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra 210 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.