Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server Overview
- One or two Next-Generation AMD Opteron - 2000 Series dual core processors:
2222 (3.0 GHz, 95W)
2220 (2.8 GHz, 95W)
2210 (1.8 GHz, 95W)
2218 (2.6 GHz, 95W)
High Efficiency 2218 HE (2.6 GHz, 68W)
- 1 MB Level 2 per core
- System Architecture/CPU Interconnect
- X16 HyperTransport 8 GB/s (Processor to South Bridge) X16 HyperTransport 8 GB/s (CPU-0 to CPU-1)
- Graphics Controller
- ASPEED AST2000
- DIMM Slots, Memory Type
- 8 DIMM slots per processor
16 DIMM slots total system Registered DDR2/667 ECC DIMMs (128 bit plus ECC databus)
- Supported Max Memory Configuration
- Up to 64 GB memory supported. System configurations from 1 GB up to 64 GB. For optimal performance, install DIMMS in pairs.
- Four Integrated 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- Service processor with embedded Lights Out Management (LOM) standard
- One Serial DB-9 Port (on rear)
- Two channel SATA II interface, internal access only
- Six USB 2.0 ports - two front, four rear
- Expansion bus
- Standard: Riser card assembly with two internal 64-bit, 8-lane, low-profile, half length PCI-Express slots
Optional: Riser card assembly with one internal 64-bit, 16-lane, low-profile, half length PCI-Express slot
1x 16 PCI-E riser supports Nvidia QuadroPlex Visual Computing System
- Internal disk
- Up to two hot-pluggable 3.5" SATA II or SAS disk drives; 250 GB, 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA II or 146 GB 15K rpm SAS supported.
- Removable Media
- Up to one EIDE DVD-ROM or DVD+/-RW DL drive.
- RAID 0/1/0+1 with optional 4-port SAS HBA; all supported OS with pair of SATA II or SAS drives
Mass Storage and Media
- Quantity of Power Supplies
- Single PSU
- Power Supply Rating (DC Output)
- 450 W
- Power Supply AC Input
- 100-240 VAC (47-63 Hz), Auto-sensed
- UL Maximum (AC input)
- 8A @ 100-127V; 4A @ 200-240V
- 43 mm (1.7")
- 425.5 mm (16.8")
- 633.7 mm (25")
- Maximum Weight
- 11.60 kg (24.7 lbs)
Dimensions and Weight
- Mounting Options
- 19-inch rackmount kit
Express 19-inch rackmount kit (tooless)
- Product Documentation
- Latest Documents
Where to Find Sun Fire X2200 Server Documentation
Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server Product Notes
Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server Operating System Installation Guide
Embedded Lights Out Manager Administration Guide
Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server Installation Guide
Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server Service Manual
Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server Safety and Compliance Guide
- Operating temperature /humidity (single, non-rack system)
- 2 °C to 38 °C (36° F to 100° F), 7% to 93% relative humidity, non-condensing, 27° C max wet bulb
- Non-operating temperature/humidity (single, non-rack system)
- -40° C to 68° C (-40° F to 154° F), up to 93% relative humidity, non-condensing, 38° C max wet bulb
- Altitude (operating) (single, non-rack system)
- Up to 3,000m/9000ft, maximum ambient temperature is derated by 1° C per 300m above 900m
- Altitude (non-operating) (single, non-rack system)
- Up to 12,000 m
- Acoustic Noise Emissions
- Declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296, A-weighted, operating and idling
- LwAd (1B = 10dB)
- Idle, at or below 25° C: 6.9B Max, at ambient: 7.2B
- LpAm bystander
- Idle, at or below 25C: 54.9 dBA Max, at ambient: 58.1 dBA
Acoustic Noise Emissions
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- IEC 60950, UL/CSA60950, EN60950, CB scheme with all country differences
- FCC Class A, Part 15 47 CFR, EN55022, CISPR 22, EN300-386:v1.31, ICES-003
- EN55024, EN300-386:v1.3.2
- CE Mark, GOST, GS Mark, cULus Mark, CB scheme, CCC, S Mark
- CE Mark, Emissions and Immunity Class A Emissions Levels: FCC, C-Tick, MIC, CCC, GOST, BSMI, ESTI, DOC, S Mark
- Labeled per WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Directive, Reduction of Hazardous Substances Compliant (2002/95/EC)
Regulations & Certifications
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire X2200 M2 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.