Sun Blade 1500 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Blade 1500. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Blade 1500 Workstation Overview
- 1.062GHz UltraSPARC[tm] IIIi
- Four 184-pin DIMM slots; must be installed in pairs
Up to 4GB (4 X 1GB SDRAM DIMMs)
- Four audio ports: Front: headphone(out) and microphone(in) Rear: line-in and line-out
- Single 10/100/1000Mb Ethernet Port
- IEEE 1394 (Firewire)
- 2 ports, provided by a plug in PCI card (I/O Combo Card)
- Keyboard and mouse
- One IEEE 1284 compliant parallel port (DB25)
- Four 33 MHz and one 66 MHz PCI slots. The 33 MHz slots are comprised of two 32-bit and two 64-bit. These slots provide 5 VDC power. The 66 MHz slot is 64-bit and supplies 3.3 VDC.
- Two Asynchronous RS-232 Serial (DB9)
- USB 1.1: 4 Ports, 2 front, 2 rear
USB 2: 3 ports, provided by a plug in PCI card (I/O Combo Card)
- Up to two 80 GB ATA100 IDE Disk Drives
- 16X DVD-ROM Drive
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
- 100 to 120; 220 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz, 0.3 K VA
- Heat output
- Input power
- 350 W maximum
- Operating: 5° C to 40° (41° F - 104° F)
Nonoperating: -32° C to 65° C (-26° F to 149° F)
- Operating: 10 - 93 % relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 93 % relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3 km, 35° C (10000 ft, 95° F)
Nonoperating: 12 km, 0° C (40000 ft, 32° F)
- Random Vibration
- Operating: 5 - 500 Hz, 0.21 Grms
Nonoperating: 5 - 500 Hz, 2.09 Grms
- Sweep Vibration
- Operating: 5 - 500 Hz, 0.6 G
Nonoperating: 5 -500 Hz, 1.2 G
- Operating: 31 G, 2.6 msec, 20 in/sec (508 mm/sec)
Nonoperating: 91 G, 2 msec, 45 in/sec (1143 mm/sec)
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 60950, EN 60950, CSA-C22.2-60950, IEC 60950, CB Scheme with all national differences, IEC825-1,2 and CFR21 part 1040
- CISPR 22 Class B, FCC Class B, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- EK ITB-2000
- Power management
- Energy Star compliant on all configurations
- 45.9 cm (18.1 in)
- 17.5 cm (6.89 in)
- 46.5 cm (18.3 in)
- 14.8 kg (32.6 lbs), minimum
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Blade 1500 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Blade 1500 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Blade 1500.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.