IBM RS/6000 43P Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished RS/6000 43P. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM RS/6000 43P Server Overview
- Powerful e-business server
- *Provides excellent performance, expandability and reliability for departmental workgroups, small businesses and e-business applications
- Higher performance
- *Delivers improved commercial processing plus greater memory capacity over the Model 140
- Configuration flexibility
- *Offers choice of 250 or 375MHz PowerPC 604e processors
*Starts with 128MB and can grow to 1GB of memory
*Provides access to Ultra2 SCSI and SSA disk storage
- Ultra2 SCSI disk support
- *Provides data transfer rates up to 160MB/sec Improves multidisk performance
- SSA RAID disk support
- *Provides higher disk capacity for externally attached units
*Provides bandwidth up to 160MB/sec
*Helps to improve data availability and device reliability
- LED operator panel (3-digit)
- *Machine status is visible at a glance, improving troubleshooting capability
- AIX operating system
- *Provides a vast portfolio for multiuser applications
*UNIX® branded as well as Year 2000-, Euro- and Tivoli®-ready
*Full binary-compatible support for AIX 4.3 provides forward and backward compatibility with legacy applications
- 250MHz or 375MHz PowerPC 604e
- Internal disk drive:
- 18.2GB Ultra SCSI
- Level 1 (L1) cache:
- 32KB data/32KB instruction
- Disk/media bays:
- Five (one disk & one media bay available)
- Level 2 (L2) cache:
- Expansion slots:
- Five PCI
- RAM (memory):
- 128MB SDRAM
- PCI bus width:
- Memory bus width:
- Memory slots:
- *Integrated ports: Tablet, keyboard, mouse, Ethernet (thick and twisted pair), Ultra SCSI, two serial, parallel, and stereo audio
*LED operator panel
*1.44MB 3.5 inch diskette drive
- Version 4.3 or above (unlimited user license)
AIX Operating system:
- Up to 1GB
- Up to 54.6GB
- Deskside: 18.5"H x 10.1"W x 19.5"D (469mm x 257mm x 496mm); weight: 55.0 lb (25.0 kg)1 Rack drawer: 8.6"H x 16.9"W x 20.6"D (218mm x 429mm x 524mm); weight: 55.0 lb (25.0 kg)
- IBM 2104 Expandable Storage Plus (Ultra2 SCSI), IBM 7133 Serial Disk System (SSA)
- 6.5"H x 16.5"W x 18.1"D (165mm x 420 mm x 460 mm): 32lbs (14.5 kg)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM RS/6000 43P Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The RS/6000 43P will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the RS/6000 43P.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.