IBM pSeries p660-6M1 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7026-6M1. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p660-6M1 Server Overview
- Copper-based, SOI-based SMP processors
- *Provide significant performance increases over the predecessor Model M80
*Improve reliability while reducing the heat produced
- Capacity Upgrade on Demand
- *Offers flexibility to immediately and cost-effectively add processing capacity
- 64-bit system architecture
- *Improves physical memory use for applications requiring faster access to large amounts of data
- Up to 8MB ECC L2 cache per processor
- *Provides increased performance
- Up to 64GB ECC Chipkill™ memory
- * Allows exploitation of 64-bit addressing for large database applications
*Provides growth options with much greater throughput
*Significantly lowers number of memory failures that cause system outages; thus increasing system availability
- Rack-drawer configuration
- *Allows for efficient utilization of floor space
*Provides flexible growth in processor, I/O and storage capacity
- Up to 56 hot-plug PCI slots
- *Dramatically improve availability and provide uninterrupted growth for new adapters
*Provide increased connectivity for e-business applications
- Built-in service processor
- *Continuously monitors system operations and takes preventive or corrective action for quick problem resolution and high system availability
*Allows diagnostics and maintenance to be performed remotely
- Hot-plug redundant power and cooling subsystems
- *Allow uninterrupted operations if a power supply or cooling fan becomes disabled
- Dynamic Processor Deallocation
- *Automatically deallocates resources when impending processor failures are detected so applications can continue to run uninterrupted
- NEBS Level 3 compliant
- *Offers rugged packaging required for telecommunications central office operations and other harsh computing environments
- SP™ Switch attachment
- *Allows attachment to a high-speed SP Switch providing consolidation and operational advantages in a cluster environment
- IBM eServer Cluster 1600
- *Provides centralized management of multiple systems
*Provides ability to handle unexpected workload peaks by sharing resources
*Allows for more granular growth so user demands can be readily satisfied
- 2-way 500MHz RS64 III SMP or 2-way 750MHz RS64 IV SMP
- Level 1 (L1)cache
- 128KB data (ECC)/128KB instruction
- Level 2 (L2)cache
- 4MB (ECC), 500MHz; 8MB (ECC), 750MHz
- RAM (memory)
- 2GB (ECC)
- System bus width
Processor rack drawer (5U)
- I/O slots
- 14 hot-plug PCI slots
- I/O bus width
- 10 64-bit, 4 32-bit
- I/O bus speed
- 10 @66MHz (3.3v)/4 @33MHz (5v)
- I/O bandwidth
- 1GB per second—aggregate peak
- Storage options
- Boot capability from externally attached disk drawers, or optionally, two internal boot disks which require two I/O slots; maximum internal disk capacity of 72.8GB
I/O rack drawer (5U)
- Integrated ports
- Keyboard, mouse, four serial, one parallel
- Integrated bays
- Diskette drive, CD-ROM or DVD-RAM; one additional media bay
- Integrated controllers
- Ultra2 SCSI (external), 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 4-way (500MHz) RS64 III SMP; 4-, 6-or 8-way (750MHz) RS64 IV SMP
- Level 2 (L2)cache
- 4MB/processor 4-way, (500MHz) or 8MB/processor 4-, 6-or 8-way (750MHz)
- Up to 64GB
- Up to three 5U rack drawers additional (56 total hot-plug PCI slots and 8 total bays)
- External storage
- IBM 2104 Expandable Storage Plus (Ultra3 SCSI)
IBM 7133 Serial Disk System (SSA)
IBM 2105 Enterprise Storage Server
- SP System Attachment Adapter for use in a Cluster 1600 configuration
- Copper, SOI microprocessors
Chipkill RAM memory
ECC L1 data cache, L2 cache
Hot plug PCI slots, power supplies and cooling fans
Dynamic Processor Deallocation
Redundant power supplies and cooling fans
NEBS Level 3 compliance
- 220 volts AC /-48 volts DC
- Rack drawer
- 17.5 "W x 32.5 "D x 14.0 "H (445 mm x 826 mm x 356 mm);Weight - 132 lb ((59.7 kg)*
- I/O drawer
- 17.5" W x 32.3" D x 8.6" H (445 mm x 820 mm x 218 mm); Weight - 90 lb ((41 kg)*
- * Weight will vary when disks, adapters and other peripherals are installed.
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p660-6M1 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7026-6M1 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7026-6M1.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.