IBM pSeries p620-6F1 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7025-6F1. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p620-6F1 Server Overview
- Copper and SOI technology
- *Provides significant performance increases over non-copper technologies
*Offers improved reliability over processors without copper while reducing the heat produced
- High system memory capacity (32GB)
- *Enables complex e-business applications to execute quickly and efficiently
- ECC Chipkill™ memory
- *Significantly lowers number of memory failures that cause system outages, thus increasing system availability
*Minimizes the potential for loss of business data
- Compact deskside form factor
- *Accommodates several different configurations for flexibility
*Allows for 12 hot-swappable disk drives, up to 32GB of memory, multiple performance options and one, two, four or six processors
- 10 hot-plug PCI slots
- *Dramatically improve availability and provide uninterrupted growth in new adapters
*Provide increased connectivity for e-business applications
- Built-in service processor
- *Continuously monitors system operations and takes preventive or corrective action for quick problem resolution and high system availability
*Allows diagnostics and maintenance to be performed remotely
- High-performance, hot-swappable disks
- *Provide reliable and high capacity disk storage
*Provide data transfer rates of up to 160MB/sec (Ultra3 SCSI and SSA)
*Provide for uninterrupted growth to meet unplanned demand for storage
- Hot-plug redundant power and cooling subsystems
- *Allow uninterrupted operation if a power supply or cooling fan becomes disabled
- Dynamic Processor Deallocation
- *Automatically deallocates resources when impending processor failures are detected so applications continue to run uninterrupted
- 1-way 600MHz RS64 IV or 1-way 750MHz RS64 IV
- Level 1 (L1)cache
- 128KB data (ECC)/128KB instruction
- Level 2 (L2)cache
- 2MB (ECC)600MHz; 8MB (ECC)750MHz
- RAM (memory)
- 256MB (ECC)
- Memory bandwidth
- 2.4GB per second
- System bus
- Two busses, each 128 bits wide
- Storage options
- 18.2GB disk installed in a boot bay or one of 12 hot-swappable disk bays
- I/O expansion
- 10 hot-plug PCI slots
- I/O bus width
- 10 64-bit
- I/O bus speed
- 6@66MHz (3.3v)/4@33MHz (5v)
- I/O bandwidth
- 1GB per second—aggregate peak
- Integrated ports
- Keyboard, mouse, four serial, one parallel
- Integrated bays
- Diskette drive, CD-ROM or DVD-RAM, one additional media bay
- Integrated controllers
- SCSI-2 F/W (internal), Ultra2 SCSI (external), 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- 2- or 4-way (600MHz) RS64 IV SMP; 2-, 4- or 6-way (750MHz) RS64 IV SMP
- Up to 32GB
- 2 SCSI or SSA backplanes providing 12 1" hot-swappable disk bays
2 optional non-hot-swappable boot bays
18.2GB, 36.4GB and 73.4GB Ultra3 SCSI or 18.2GB and 36.4GB SSA disk drives; maximum internal disk is 1027.6GB
- Copper, SOI microprocessors
Chipkill RAM memory
ECC of L1 data cache, L2 cache
Hot-plug PCI slots, power supplies and cooling fans
Hot-swappable disks bays
Dynamic Processor Deallocation
Redundant cooling fans (optional)
Redundant power supplies (optional)
- 110-127v AC or 200-240v AC
- 24.0" H x 19.0" W x 28.7" D (610 mm x 483 mm x 728 mm)
- Weight—155 lb (70 kg)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p620-6F1 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7025-6F1 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7025-6F1.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.